Everyone’s talking about Mindfulness but why? What does it do – and why do we think it’s such an important part of PUSH?
At it’s heart, Mindfulness is a way of living with much greater awareness – stepping out of the unconscious habits we all have and turning off the auto-pilot. It helps us live in the present moment and give it our full attention.
This is achieved through a combination of traditional meditation techniques combined with modern psychotherapy. The belief is that by paying mindful attention to body sensations and to thoughts and feelings as they arise, you can achieve much greater day-to-day awareness and feel so much more centred and balanced – even when life is at its toughest. And, whilst we can’t promise that life will be perfect after, we can promise that Mindfulness will help you take control of improving it with:
- Greater insight and self-awareness.
- More useful responses to stressful situations and unpleasant experience.
- Better concentration and creativity.
- Improved self-confidence.
- Greater friendliness towards yourself and others.
- Improved physical health.
- A fresher relationship to our experience and the world around us.
- Mindfulness at work, be that London or the wider UK, really does provide the solution to so many regular issues that teams, within corporates come up against.